Welcome to Evergreen Shooting Club
News and Information:
Registration is open for our upcoming black badge course.
Black badge certification is a prerequisite for most competition level hand gun shooting. Not only is it needed in competition, anyone looking to improve there skills, confidence, and safe use of a hand gun will greatly benefit from this course.
As of 2018 members will NEED black badge training to use a holster at Evergreen Shooting Club and this year at the TAPP Challenge it is mandatory.
We are offering this course at a discount to current members. Since we would prefer to fill the course with our own members, we will not open registration to the public until a later date
Interested in joining the Evergreen Shooting Club?
- For information on new memberships please see our Membership Page
- We are an unmanned, outdoor facility
- We have target boards at various ranges from 25 yards out to 400 yards
- We have reactive steel targets for use at 100, 200, 300, and 400 yards
- We do not rent firearms or supply ammunition
- We allow use of any restricted or non-restricted firearm up to a maximum caliber of 338 Lapua
- The range is always open year round to our members but please respect our neighbors by shooting during reasonable hours of the day
- Evergreen Shooting Club does not allow members to bring guests. Family memberships are available for those who are interested.
- We will post all events and range closures on the Calendar Page, please check back regularly.
Keep in mind that all Range Maintenance is done by volunteers. We do this to keep membership costs down. Since we have a very limited number of active volunteers the maintenance days are spread thin. If you see someone mistreating target boards and structures with their firearms, please let us know. We need to stop this vandalism! If such damages continue to occur we will have to hire someone to maintain the target boards more regularly and membership costs will reflect this.